3R6820-20B-EW Long Shipping Case
SKB's longest case with 68 x 20 x 20 Inch dimensions offers a huge amount of space in a mil standard, tough as nails case. *This is not a stocked case, it takes approximately 2 weeks to ship.
SKB's Roto-molded 3R Series mil standard cases are the toughest transport cases available. A military favorite because it will securely hold a lot of weight, and offers waterproof, dustproof and crushproof serious protection.
- Heavy duty 4" edge wheels with comfortable over-molded tow and carrying handle
- Stainless steel locking twist latches with locking loops
- Rotationally molded LLDPE Polyethylene impact resistant, UV stabilized material meets or exceeds MIL-STD810 and MIl-C-4150J specifications for shipping containers.
- Waterproof and dustproof construction with a complete gasket seal meets MIL-C-4150J
- UV, Solvents, corrosion and fungus resistance meet MIL-STD-810F
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve meets MIL-STD-648C and IP67 specifications.
- Powder coated stainless steel latches and hinges
Interior Dimensions: 68" x 20" x 20.6"
Exterior Dimensions: 72" x 24" x 24"
Base: 17.1", Lid: 3.5"
Weight : TBA.
No Foam Interior
|Wheels||Inline Edge Wheels|
|Empty Case Weight||71.2|
SKB Cases Lifetime Warranty
SKB brand hardshell cases are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case to the original owner. That means, if your case breaks, SKB will supply replacement parts, repair the case, or replace your case for as long as you own it. Proof of Purchase is required for all warranty claims. Electronic components in SKB brand hardshell pedalboard systems are warranted for five years from date of purchase. Soft cases and gig bags are warranted for one year from date of purchase. SKB is not responsible for the shipping cost to our facility. However, SKB will cover all of the costs of repairs and/or replacements, as well as the return shipping. SKB hardshell cases are warranted for life to the original owner only. Cases used rental purposes, used by institutions or schools, modified or used cases are not covered by this warranty. To request a return authorization for a warranty claim, please contact our Customer Service Department at (800) 783-0087
Need Quick Delivery?
Contact us at 800-267-1674. We are happy to speak with you to confirm inventory and meet your delivery requirements.
Do you need a shipping case or have specific requirements but need help finding the right product? We can help you find the best solutions at the best prices. Our case coach will answer all of your questions and get you the perfect fit.Ask the Case Coach
Let us help you construct a case suited to meet your individual needs.Request a Quote