3RR-14U24-25B Removable Rack Case
When you just can't have your rackmount equipment stuck inside your transport case, use the 3RR-14U24-25B. The 14U in height allows high accommodation of multiple servers.
For easy access to your rackmounted equipment, use SKB’S removable rack series. These pullout racks meet ANSI/EIA-310-C standards with a patent pending "positive lock" inner rack latch. Designed to be easily stackable with competitors’ designs, these racks will be an integral part of your shockmount protectionnetwork. One of Specialty Cases’ bestselling products, SKB’s shockmount rack cases are where convenience meets maximum protection. These designs are almost always in stock, ready to go, providing an alternative to custom-build wood racks. And since they are rotationally molded of LMDPE for maximum impact resistance, you’ll lose the worry of your equipment being protected. The latest in shockmount technology is all here, with elastomeric shocks, threaded steel rails, and aluminum cross components for strength and durability.
For almost 20 years, SKB has been a leader in rotationally molded cases. Construction begins with a fine powder, precision measured to the shape of the case, which is sealed in a metal mold and fixed on a biaxial rotating wheel. This material is then heated at 800F in a large oven while constantly rotating. As the powder melts, it coats the inside of the mold, and once cooled, the cast is dissembled and the case is removed. The result is a maximum protection case that can withstand extreme impact in transport.
- Completely removable frame for access to bench integration
- Meets or Exceeds MIL-STD 810G
- Standard payload range 40 to 150 lbs
- Optional extended payload range 160 to 300 lbs.
- Standard 19 in. Rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C
- Standard Rack depth 24" rail to rail,
- Rack Units: 14U
- Square hold rack rails to accommodate either #10-32 US standard, or 6mm international standard cage nuts
- 2 in. front lid, and 5 in. rear lid with edge casters standard, other options available
- SKB’s Rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance
- Molded in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with competitive manufacturers cases
- Black powder coated stainless steel hardware (standard) which are recessed for protection
- 8 comfort grip spring loaded lift handles
- Automatic pressure relief valve (standard)
- Lid hangars (standard)
- Case coupling straps (standard)
|Wheels||Inline Edge Wheels|
|Number Rack Units||14U|
|Empty Case Weight||94|
|Depth Rail to Rail||24 inches|
SKB Cases Lifetime Warranty
SKB brand hardshell cases are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case to the original owner. That means, if your case breaks, SKB will supply replacement parts, repair the case, or replace your case for as long as you own it. Proof of Purchase is required for all warranty claims. Electronic components in SKB brand hardshell pedalboard systems are warranted for five years from date of purchase. Soft cases and gig bags are warranted for one year from date of purchase. SKB is not responsible for the shipping cost to our facility. However, SKB will cover all of the costs of repairs and/or replacements, as well as the return shipping. SKB hardshell cases are warranted for life to the original owner only. Cases used rental purposes, used by institutions or schools, modified or used cases are not covered by this warranty. To request a return authorization for a warranty claim, please contact our Customer Service Department at (800) 783-0087
Need Quick Delivery?
Contact us at 800-267-1674. We are happy to speak with you to confirm inventory and meet your delivery requirements.
Do you need a shipping case or have specific requirements but need help finding the right product? We can help you find the best solutions at the best prices. Our case coach will answer all of your questions and get you the perfect fit.Ask the Case Coach
Let us help you construct a case suited to meet your individual needs.Request a Quote