24 in. Deep 14U Removable Shock Rack
When you just can’t have your rackmount equipment stuck inside your transport case, use the 3RR-14U24-25B. The 14U in height allows high accommodation of multiple servers.
Rack Units: 14U
Depth Front Rail to Rear Rail: 24 in.
Rackable Width: 19 in. Standard EIA
Lid Depth: 2 in. Front / 5 in. Rear
Interior Dimensions: 31 x 19 x 24.5 in.
Exterior Dimensions: 39.05 x 24.25 x 31.25 in.
Weight: 94 Lbs.
UPC Code: 7892700992740
14U Removable 24 Inch Shock Rack
For easy access to your rackmounted equipment, use SKB’s removable rack series. These pullout racks meet ANSI/EIA-310-C standards with a patent pending "positive lock" inner rack latch. Designed to be easily stackable with competitors’ designs, these racks will be an integral part of your shockmount protection network. One of Specialty Cases’ bestselling products, SKB’s shockmount rack cases are where convenience meets maximum protection. These designs are almost always in stock, ready to go, providing an alternative to custom-build wood racks. And since they are rotationally molded of LMDPE for maximum impact resistance, you’ll lose the worry of your equipment being protected. The latest in shockmount technology is all here, with elastomeric shocks, threaded steel rails, and aluminum cross components for strength and durability.
Completely removable frame for access to bench integration Meets or Exceeds MIL-STD 810G Standard payload range 40 to 150 lbs Optional extended payload range 160 to 300 lbs. Standard 19 in. Rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C Standard Rack depth 24 in. rail to rail, Rack Units: 14U Square hold rack rails to accommodate either #10-32 US standard, or 6mm international standard cage nuts 2 in. front lid, and 5 in. rear lid with edge casters standard, other options available SKB’s Rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance Molded in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with competitive manufacturers cases Black powder coated stainless steel hardware (standard) which are recessed for protection 8 comfort grip spring loaded lift handles Automatic pressure relief valve (standard) Lid hangars (standard) Case coupling straps (standard)
- IP67 Certified for protection of dust ingression and water submersion (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
- Completely removable frame for acces to bench integration
- Meets or Exceeds MIL-STD 810G
- Standard payload range 40 to 150 lbs (optional extended payload range 160 to 300 lbs)
- Standard 19 in. Rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C
- Standard Rack depth 24 rail to rail,
- Square hold rack rails to accommodate either #10-32 US standard, or 6mm international standard cage nuts
- 2 in. front lid, and 5 in. rear lid with edge casters standard, other options available
- SKB’s Rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance
- Molded in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with competitive manufacturers cases
- Black powder coated stainless steel hardware (standard) which are recessed for protection
- 8 comfort grip spring loaded lift handles
- Automatic pressure relief valve (standard)
- Lid hangars (standard)
- Case coupling straps (standard)
- Special Note: 2 in. front covers and 5 in. rear covers are standard
- Includes Million Mile Warranty
- Proudly Made in the USA
|Wheels||Inline Edge Wheels|
|Total Rack Units||14U|
|Number Rack Units||14U|
|Empty Case Weight||94|
|Depth Rail to Rail||24 inches|
SKB Cases Lifetime Warranty
SKB brand hardshell cases are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case to the original owner. That means, if your case breaks, SKB will supply replacement parts, repair the case, or replace your case for as long as you own it. Proof of Purchase is required for all warranty claims. Electronic components in SKB brand hardshell pedalboard systems are warranted for five years from date of purchase. Soft cases and gig bags are warranted for one year from date of purchase. SKB is not responsible for the shipping cost to our facility. However, SKB will cover all of the costs of repairs and/or replacements, as well as the return shipping. SKB hardshell cases are warranted for life to the original owner only. Cases used rental purposes, used by institutions or schools, modified or used cases are not covered by this warranty. To request a return authorization for a warranty claim, please contact our Customer Service Department at (800) 783-0087
Need Quick Delivery?
Contact us at 800-267-1674. We are happy to speak with you to confirm inventory and meet your delivery requirements.
Do you need a shipping case or have specific requirements but need help finding the right product? We can help you find the best solutions at the best prices. Our case coach will answer all of your questions and get you the perfect fit.Ask the Case Coach
Let us help you construct a case suited to meet your individual needs.Request a Quote