30 in. Deep 4U Removable Shock Rack
3RR-4U30-25B SKB 4U Removable Shock Rack Case 30 inches rail to rail. Square holed rack rails, payload up to 150 lbs. standard. Rugged, waterproof, lid hangars and case coupling straps.
Rack Units: 4U
Depth Front Rail to Rear Rail: 30 in.
Rackable Width: 19 in. Standard EIA
Lid Depth: 2 in. Front / 5 in. Rear
Interior Dimensions: 30 x 19 x 7 in.
Exterior Dimensions: 45.03 x 23.8 x 13.54 in.
Weight: 66.6 Lbs.
UPC Code: 789270996533
4U Removable 30 Inch Shock Rack
SKB’s 3RR Series Removable Shock Rack are lightweight, shockproof, watertight, dustproof, heat and chemical resistant, perfect for protecting and transporting your sensitive electronic equipment. Molded of LMDP Linear Medium Density Polyethylene plastic that meets or exceed MIL-STD 810G standards and includes 8 elastomeric shock absorbers which allows a standard payload range of 40 to 150 pounds. The rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance. The standard COTS (commercial off the shelf) case comes with a 2 in. deep front lid and a 5 in. deep rear lid to accommodate longer rack gear, and edge casters to allow convenient case transport.
Molded-in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with competitive manufacturers cases. Black powder coated stainless steel hardware are recessed for protection is standard as well as 8 comfort grip spring loaded lift handles which allow for easy movement. An automatic pressure relief valve is another standard feature along with gasket sealed lids that include convenient lid hangers to store your lids when your equipment is in operation. Coupling straps are included for securing the racks together when stacked. The interior of the case features a removable rack with a patent pending "positive lock" latching system that slides open like a file drawer, allowing full access to racked equipment. The interior rack is also completely removable allowing complete frame access for bench integration.
- Completely removable frame for acces to bench integration
- Meets or Exceeds MIL-STD 810G
- Standard payload range 40 to 150 lbs (optional extended payload range 160 to 300 lbs)
- Standard 19 in. Rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C
- Standard Rack depth 24 rail to rail,
- Square hold rack rails to accommodate either #10-32 US standard, or 6mm international standard cage nuts
- 2 in. front lid, and 5 in. rear lid with edge casters standard, other options available
- SKB’s Rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance
- Molded in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with competitive manufacturers cases
- Black powder coated stainless steel hardware (standard) which are recessed for protection
- 8 comfort grip spring loaded lift handles
- Automatic pressure relief valve (standard)
- Lid hangars (standard)
- Case coupling straps (standard)
- IP67 Certified for protection of dust ingression and water submersion (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
- Special Note: 2 in. front covers and 5 in. rear covers are standard
- Includes Million Mile Warranty
- Proudly Made in the USA
|Wheels||Inline Edge Wheels|
|Number Rack Units||4U|
|Empty Case Weight||66.6|
|Depth Rail to Rail||30 inches|
SKB Cases Lifetime Warranty
SKB brand hardshell cases are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case to the original owner. That means, if your case breaks, SKB will supply replacement parts, repair the case, or replace your case for as long as you own it. Proof of Purchase is required for all warranty claims. Electronic components in SKB brand hardshell pedalboard systems are warranted for five years from date of purchase. Soft cases and gig bags are warranted for one year from date of purchase. SKB is not responsible for the shipping cost to our facility. However, SKB will cover all of the costs of repairs and/or replacements, as well as the return shipping. SKB hardshell cases are warranted for life to the original owner only. Cases used rental purposes, used by institutions or schools, modified or used cases are not covered by this warranty. To request a return authorization for a warranty claim, please contact our Customer Service Department at (800) 783-0087
Need Quick Delivery?
Contact us at 800-267-1674. We are happy to speak with you to confirm inventory and meet your delivery requirements.
Do you need a shipping case or have specific requirements but need help finding the right product? We can help you find the best solutions at the best prices. Our case coach will answer all of your questions and get you the perfect fit.Ask the Case Coach
Let us help you construct a case suited to meet your individual needs.Request a Quote