24 in. Deep 3U Static Shock Rack
3U Static Rack Case. Shockproof and Lightweight this Case is ideal for Transporting your sensitive electronic equipment. Inner rack chassis is built of high strength, lightweight aluminum alloy extrusions.
Rack Units: 3U
Depth Front Rail to Rear Rail: 24 in.
Rackable Width: 19 in. Standard EIA
Lid Depth: 2 in. Front / 5 in. Rear
Interior Dimensions: 30 x 19 x 5.5 in.
Exterior Dimensions: 39.05 x 23.8 x 11.94 in.
Weight: 46.6 Lbs.
UPC Code: 789270997097
3U 24 Inch Static Shock Rack
SKB’s 3RS Series Static Shock Rack Transport cases are lightweight, shockproof, watertight, dustproof, heat and chemical resistant, perfect for protecting and transporting your sensitive electronic equipment. The 3RS Series Static Shock Racks are available in 24 in. or 30 in. deep from rail to rail with a standard 19 in. rack width and feature square-hole rack rails to accommodate either #10-32 US standard, or 6mm International standard cage nuts which are supplied with the cases.
The rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance. Molded-in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with competitive manufacturers cases. Coupling straps are included for securing the racks together when stacked.
- Meets or Exceeds MIL-STD 810G
- Standard payload range 40 to 150 lbs
- Optional extended payload range 160 to 300 lbs
- Standard 19 in. Rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C
- Square hold rack rails to accommodate either #10-32 US standard, or 6mm international standard cage nuts
- 2 in. front lid, and 5 in. rear lid with edge casters standard, other options available
- SKB’s Rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance
- Molded in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with competitive manufacturers cases
- Black powder coated stainless steel hardware (standard) which are recessed for protection
- 8 comfort grip spring loaded lift handles
- Automatic pressure relief valve (standard)
- Lid hangars (standard)
- Case coupling straps (standard)
- Reduced Footprint
- Low Profile
- Light Weight
- Includes Million Mile Warranty
- Proudly Made in the USA
|Wheels||Inline Edge Wheels|
|Number Rack Units||3U|
|Empty Case Weight||46.6|
|Depth Rail to Rail||24 inches|
SKB Cases Lifetime Warranty
SKB brand hardshell cases are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case to the original owner. That means, if your case breaks, SKB will supply replacement parts, repair the case, or replace your case for as long as you own it. Proof of Purchase is required for all warranty claims. Electronic components in SKB brand hardshell pedalboard systems are warranted for five years from date of purchase. Soft cases and gig bags are warranted for one year from date of purchase. SKB is not responsible for the shipping cost to our facility. However, SKB will cover all of the costs of repairs and/or replacements, as well as the return shipping. SKB hardshell cases are warranted for life to the original owner only. Cases used rental purposes, used by institutions or schools, modified or used cases are not covered by this warranty. To request a return authorization for a warranty claim, please contact our Customer Service Department at (800) 783-0087
Need Quick Delivery?
Contact us at 800-267-1674. We are happy to speak with you to confirm inventory and meet your delivery requirements.
Do you need a shipping case or have specific requirements but need help finding the right product? We can help you find the best solutions at the best prices. Our case coach will answer all of your questions and get you the perfect fit.Ask the Case Coach
Let us help you construct a case suited to meet your individual needs.Request a Quote