Parker SC2020-10 Transport Case
Parker Plastics ATA Shipping Case is water resistant, padlockable, and has a permanent white finish exterior. Case has choice of foam interior.
Parker Plastics’ SC Series heavy duty ATA shipping containers are constructed of high density polyethylene and are stocked in an abundant variety of sizes. These cases have been a mainstay in the shipping case industry since the 1960’s because they are built to last and are the safest way to transport your valuable equipment like computers, video equipment, printers, medical equipment and even trophies and tradeshow items.
- ATA Spec 300
- Water-resistant design
- Quarter turn military style latches
- Rubber gaskets to seal out dirt and moisture
- Valance is made with heavy duty, powder coated aluminum.
- Full length, heavy duty piano hinges
- Steel spring loaded heavy duty handles with rubber grip.
- Cases can be padlocked.
- Permanent white finish exterior withstands temperatures of -180 F° to 180 F° and is resistant to solvents.
- Many sizes to choose from helps you to find just the right case for your equipment.
- Proudly made in America
- Foam absorbs shock and will support weights of 250 lbs. per square inch.
- Available Interiors are Empty, 2 Inch Foam Lined around the entire inside perimeter of the case, and 2 Inch foam filled for a case that is completely filled with 2” layers of soft, shock-absorbing foam.
Interior Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 10 in.
Exterior Dimensions: 22 x 22 x 11 in.
Base Depth: 5 in.
Lid Depth: 5 in.
Weight: 18 Lbs.
Available Colors: White
Lockable: Hasps for Combination Locks
Wheels: No Wheels
|Empty Case Weight||18 Lbs.|
|Interior Dimensions||20 x 20 x 10 in.|
|Exterior Dimensions||22 x 22 x 11 in.|
Need Quick Delivery?
Contact us at 800-267-1674. We are happy to speak with you to confirm inventory and meet your delivery requirements.
Do you need a shipping case or have specific requirements but need help finding the right product? We can help you find the best solutions at the best prices. Our case coach will answer all of your questions and get you the perfect fit.Ask the Case Coach
Let us help you construct a case suited to meet your individual needs.Request a Quote